RE: [patriotzip] Re: Adios Ken Walter

  • George R
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 5, 2003
      ***** Please! Gimme a break with this "How would any of you feel
      losing your job right before Christmas?"  The guy made over $700,000 each of the last two seasons. Do you have any idea how many people will be eating their Christmas dinner at a Salvation Army soup kitchen this year?! Or how many will be eating nothing at all?! I would venture to say that there is no member of this list who has earned nearly $1.5 mil over the last two years. Yet I suspect and hope that all of us will thoroughly enjoy the holiday season. I also suspect and hope that Ken Walter and his family will do the same. He made a significant contribution to our Super Bowl season, and I wish him well for the rest of his life. I just don't want any of it spent screwing up my football team with his horrendous punts!

    • llj7366@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 5, 2003
        Just because he earned all that money does not mean that he is not a human
        being. I am sure that he still feels horrible about losing his job. And that
        is why I said let him go in peace. And he did lose his job, lets just hope
        that he invested wisely.
        Go pats vs. the Phish. See everyone that plans on attending the tailgate on
        Sunday!
        LISA
      • PatsWickedPissah@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 5, 2003
          In a message dated 12/5/2003 4:27:46 PM Eastern Standard Time, llj7366@... writes:
          Go pats vs. the Phish.  See everyone that plans on attending the tailgate on
          Sunday!
          LISA
          Yo, I intend to be there Sunday with my season's tix buddy Frank.
          Should be Wicked Pissah!

           -p