RE: [patriotzip] Re: Adios Ken Walter

  • Rob Bosch
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 4, 2003
      I say good riddance. The guy has already made more money than most of us
      will make in a lifetime. His performance was abysmal. And worse yet, he
      always made a ton of excuses for why he was punting so badly. He ran out of
      excuses when he continued to punt poorly the last two weeks...in domed
      stadiums! That's why reporters could not find him in the locker room after
      the last few games. Good bye Ken. I, for one, will not miss you even a
      little bit. I know next to nothing about the Pats new punter. But what I do
      know is that he is NOT Ken Walter. That pleases me to no end.

      -Pats Freak

    • George R
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 5, 2003
        ***** Please! Gimme a break with this "How would any of you feel
        losing your job right before Christmas?"  The guy made over $700,000 each of the last two seasons. Do you have any idea how many people will be eating their Christmas dinner at a Salvation Army soup kitchen this year?! Or how many will be eating nothing at all?! I would venture to say that there is no member of this list who has earned nearly $1.5 mil over the last two years. Yet I suspect and hope that all of us will thoroughly enjoy the holiday season. I also suspect and hope that Ken Walter and his family will do the same. He made a significant contribution to our Super Bowl season, and I wish him well for the rest of his life. I just don't want any of it spent screwing up my football team with his horrendous punts!

      • llj7366@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 5, 2003
          Just because he earned all that money does not mean that he is not a human
          being. I am sure that he still feels horrible about losing his job. And that
          is why I said let him go in peace. And he did lose his job, lets just hope
          that he invested wisely.
          Go pats vs. the Phish. See everyone that plans on attending the tailgate on
          Sunday!
          LISA
        • PatsWickedPissah@aol.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 5, 2003
            In a message dated 12/5/2003 4:27:46 PM Eastern Standard Time, llj7366@... writes:
            Go pats vs. the Phish.  See everyone that plans on attending the tailgate on
            Sunday!
            LISA
            Yo, I intend to be there Sunday with my season's tix buddy Frank.
            Should be Wicked Pissah!

             -p