Please Help

  • bill.ryan@mindspring.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2003
      I'm writing to fellow Patriots fans to ask for help. My TIVO malfunctioned last weekend and did not tape the Colts game. I haven't missed a game in almost 20 years and I'm trying to find a copy of the game. I'd be happy to pay someone for a loaner tape. Do you have any suggestions for where I might find someone with a tape? Thanks in advance for any assistance.

      Bill Ryan
    • John Zink
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2003
        Bill,

        I tape every game as well and would be glad to make a copy for you.
        Contact me and we'll work something out.

        John