Pats fan in NY

  • rogue35lk
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2003
      Hi All,

      I am a lifelong Pats fan currently living in NY. Just found your
      site, it's pretty cool.

      I couldn't be happier about Ken Walters release, I thought they
      should have done it after the Dallas game (if not sooner). Honestly
      I am not worried about who the pick up to take over, I mean, I
      honestly think I could kick past 18 yards!

      That indy game was a trip, I honestly thought I was watching a Red
      Sox game in the 2nd half, I was just waiting for Grady Little to walk
      out. I think they did everything short of running into their own
      endzone to help Indy back in that game.

      The Pats have a tough game with Miami this week. The fish looked
      pretty good on Turkey day. I don't like Fiedler as a QB but he
      always gives the Pats trouble with his mobility. If they can get
      past Miami (and I think they will) they have a good shot at winning
      out and actually geting home field through out (although the Jets are
      scarry right now). I have to beleive that KC will drop at least one
      more game (in Denver this week possibly).