Coming in from Rochester and looking for a tailgating home!

  • Brian F
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2003
      Zilla & I are heading to Gillette this weekend to watch the Patriots
      Squish the Fishsticks!!! We had a great time partying with you guys
      (and Ostend) last year at the Jets Game and are looking forward to
      adding to the memories!

      Although Doug from Murphysfans won't be able to join us he will
      definately be there in spirit!

      Shout out to Larry & Laureen....We had loads O' fun at the
      Skins/Pats tailgate(hosted by the Murphysfans) @ Fed Ex! Hope to see
      ya this sunday and I defiantely plan on the outcome of this game to
      be better than that heartbreaker in Washington!

      Patriots Rule

      Chowdah