Rookies Exposed

  • John Warren
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2003
      For the first time all season, our rookie DB's were
      exposed by the veteran Manning. He set up Wilson
      twice for TD's. The first was a post patten to
      Harrison (when Law gave him a free pass off the line).
      The second was after Wilson came up and nailed
      Walters on a crossing route. The very next play,
      Walters starts across and breaks off to the post for
      an easy TD. Samuel was beaten a few time (once on an
      absolutely perfect pass from Manning).

      Wilson redeemed himself on that goal line stand when
      he stood up James on 1st down.

      Also the impact of having TW in the middle cannot be
      stated enough. What an impact player. He, not Willie
      McGinest blew up that 4th down play, by getting
      penetration into the backfield and tying up Edgerrin
      James legs. Willie did come down the line hard and
      wrap him up, but it was TW that stopped the momentum.

      BTW - Vrabel - Keep you hat on ... you should have
      been called for a penalty.

      Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
      http://companion.yahoo.com/