Dr Brady and Mr Hyde!

  • George R
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2003
      ***** GOOD GRIEF! Could Tom Brady play any better than he did in the first half ? .........
      Or any worse than he did in the 2nd half?

      ***** Those 2 INTs were 100% on Brady. The first one was way behind the receiver. That was bad enough. But it was perfection compared to the 2nd INT. How the hell could he not see that defender standing directly in front of the receiver as he released the ball? It's not like it was a nice cut in by the defender, HE WAS STANDING RIGHT THERE!! Then he throws one right into the gut of another defender, no where near a Patriot receiver, on 3rd down inside 3 minutes. Of course, that one was 20 yards downfield, so it would have been as good as the Rubber Toe punt that followed!

      ***** Combine that horrific 2nd half Brady performance with the critical fumble by Faulk (who had played another great game to that point), and the "expected" 20 yard punt at a critical time by Rubber Toe, and you have to say that we did everything possible to hand back a game that should have been put away with 5 minutes to play in the 3rd quarter.

      ***** Game balls certainly go to Bethel Johnson and Willie McGinest. The aforementioned Brady and Faulk would have been high on that list, were it not for those major errors. Brady certainly fell out of contention with his "head up the ass" performance in the 2nd half.

      ***** Early in the 3rd quarter, I thought I was finally going to see a game that would allow me to be relaxed and happy throughout. I guess I should have known better. That is simply not the modus operandi of this year's team.

      ***** I'm overjoyed at being 10-2. I just hope I'll live through the rest of the season!

      ***** My wife correctly noted that at least I know that I have a strong heart, because, if I didn't, this team would already have killed me.

      ***** WOW! 10 and 2!!! Bring on the Phish!