Re: [patriotzip] MIA Updates

  • llj7366@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2003
      Well... Inside the NFL on HBO unanimously picked Indy and in the past when
      they have done that to us we win, so, I have a great feeling about this game. I
      know that they will be a tough competitor but we are just as good as anyone
      in this league and if we can play our game and avoid turnovers then my
      prediction is that we win 31 to 24.
      LISA