MIA Updates

  • Randy Pierce
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2003
      I've got a few problems which will prevent update this week. All but
      the Indy Preview will get done soon but in the meantime, perhaps the
      list could tell me what your thoughts are in the detail of beating
      the Colts??

    • llj7366@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 29, 2003
        Well... Inside the NFL on HBO unanimously picked Indy and in the past when
        they have done that to us we win, so, I have a great feeling about this game. I
        know that they will be a tough competitor but we are just as good as anyone
        in this league and if we can play our game and avoid turnovers then my
        prediction is that we win 31 to 24.
        LISA