Fan of the year Nominations

  • Randy Pierce
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2003
      While I've had the once in a lifetime dream come true, there are
      likely many deserving folk who should be considered to have a similar
      experience. I cannot win it again and in truth I want others to have
      the chance to share the special experience I'll treasure for the rest
      of my life. If you know of a deserving fan then I absolutely
      encourage you to nominate them. To do so you may use the following
      link:
      http://flash.patriots.com/templates/advertisements/fan_of_year/fan_of_
      year.sps

      All entries are due by December 12 so attend it directly. I've
      already made my vote for the season and will ensure I nominate a
      deserving candidate every year henceforth!

      Go Pats!
      Go Pats Fans!