Graham Cracker!

  • George R
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2003
      Phil asked:
      > How many potential 1st downs is Rod Rutledge gonna drop?
      (He's such an emotional asshole sometimes!) ;-)

      Chris offered:
      Thanks Phil. We need more of this sort of karma. I think Graham is
      having a sort of a slump but he's going to end up being a great player
      for us.

      ***** Yes, Graham is continuing to have far more problems with the
      hands that were damn near perfect at Colorado. But those two catches in
      the game-tying drive more than made up for the 3 short drops. I'm
      stickin' with my man. Chris has it right. It's taking longer than I
      thought it would, but Graham will have a great career here. Those of
      you calling him a bust will be eating those words by next season, as
      surely as I've been enjoying the many helpings of crow I've been having
      for my "Beli-up" crap in those long forgotten days of misery!

      =====