Hello

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 18, 2003
      Well, I've been a reader of this site since 2001, the year of magic.
      Because of the job situation in Mass. I've had to accept a job in
      St. Louis, yeah Rams country..... I can tell you that so far the
      Rams fans seem sensible and OK. At least the ones that I have
      interacted with. I don't get to see the Pats as often as I am used
      to accept when the game is a sunday or monday night game.
      What a magical year this has been so far. Who could have imagined
      that we would be 8-2 after the first week? B.B. is definately coach
      of the year! Who could second guess any decision that he makes even
      if it is to keep Walker as punter. My only concern is that we are
      peaking too soon... If you can call the way we are winning
      as "peaking". The only thing better than the way the Pats have been
      winning is the way the Raydah's and Stealahs have been losing!

      Go Pats

      George F.
    • Randy Pierce
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 19, 2003
        Hello and welcome!

        It sure is showing signs of magic this year. I'm certainly
        impressed as the team has thus far done better than I would have
        suspected given all the injuries and the opening day debacle. I
        think BB has them focused but he did raise a very key point in the
        2001 comparison recently. In 2001 the winning streak really started
        in November and it's winning in November and December which gets you
        to the promised land. I'm hopeful and optimistic but watching for
        more wins. One thing I like is we are winning without having peaked
        yet... this is a good sign as peaking too early would lead to a fall
        off when the games counted most.

        As for Rams Fans, 2001 Ultimate Rams Fan Kathy Lewis and her husband
        Rocco did much to show me the class and quality of St. Louis fans. I
        haven't reached her in more than a year but sometime soon I'll try to
        seek out her email again and see how they are faring.

        --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "George" <georgefulti@s...> wrote:
        > Well, I've been a reader of this site since 2001, the year of magic.
        > Because of the job situation in Mass. I've had to accept a job in
        > St. Louis, yeah Rams country..... I can tell you that so far the
        > Rams fans seem sensible and OK. At least the ones that I have
        > interacted with. I don't get to see the Pats as often as I am used
        > to accept when the game is a sunday or monday night game.
        > What a magical year this has been so far. Who could have imagined
        > that we would be 8-2 after the first week? B.B. is definately coach
        > of the year! Who could second guess any decision that he makes
        even
        > if it is to keep Walker as punter. My only concern is that we are
        > peaking too soon... If you can call the way we are winning
        > as "peaking". The only thing better than the way the Pats have
        been
        > winning is the way the Raydah's and Stealahs have been losing!
        >
        > Go Pats
        >
        > George F.
      • patsgal66
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 28, 2006
          Thought I would say hello. I just joined this tonight. Hi Randy!!!!
          Talk to you soon hon!
          Jenn