Thank you, Zip & Co!

  • Rich Carreiro
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2003
      I was at my first Zip tailgate last night, and I'd like to
      thank Zip, Monty, "Mrs. B" and everyone else for making it
      a real blast, both before and after the game. You were all
      most excellent hosts and my wife and I had a great time!

      If we're lucky enough to be able to get tickets to another
      game, we'll definitely come by again!

      Thanks again!

      --
      Rich Carreiro rlcarr@...
    • Karen Cardoza
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 19, 2003
        Rich,

        I'm  a bit behind on my reading.... but you are very welcome.  Glad to hear that you had a great time.  All are welcome any time!  Just be sure to bring your appetite!

        Mrs.B