One Day Late!

  • George R
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2003
      ***** My new auto license plates arrived in the mail yesterday. Had I
      received them on Monday, I could have had my Bronco fan friend watch me
      put them on the car in the sports bar parking lot after the game. They
      read: PATS WIN.

      ***** That completes my 'Patsmobile', which has Pat Patriot logos on
      one side of the rear window and the opposing rear side window; and
      Flying Elvis logos on the opposite sides of those windows. They Flying
      Elvis on the rear window has a big nuber 93 window sticker (from his
      website) under it. And, of course, the Super Bowl XXXVI Champions hat
      sits above the rear seat. A small Patriots antenna flag waves proudly,
      just to top things off! :-)

      =====