Re: [patriotzip] Re: Breathless, Speechless, and Doubtless!

  • George R
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2003
      --- PatsWickedPissah@... wrote:
      > In a message dated 11/4/2003 2:14:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      > patsfangr@... writes:
      > ***** Of course, Tom Terrific (time to drop the "Teflon") was just
      > that. Shaky early, with a bad decision to throw into coverage on the
      > INT. But absolutely outstanding the rest of the way. (The fumble was
      > on
      > Koppen, not TT.) And very special kudos are due for both the pass to
      > Branch, hitting him right on the hands in full stride, and the
      > pin-point pass to Givens, to the only place it could have been
      > completed. Had that ball been anywhere other than to the outside, it
      > would have been knocked down. (The TD pass to Graham was off a
      > little,
      > leading him too much, but "my man" saved it!) :-)
      > ******************
      > Nice clutch drop of a critical pass when we were backed up on our 1
      > by Grahambostumpo. He narrowly avoided being goat of the game by a
      > great defensive stop series and a fine Faulk-Brady-Givens drive.
      >
      > -p (The Twig & Givens are also 2nd year PRODUCTIVE players)

      ***** Geez, Phil, I thought you were a more informed football fan than
      that. Did you *really* not realize that Graham was instructed by BB to
      drop that ball in order to set up the Safety, and ensuing free kick?
      Come on, Phil. Use your head, boy! It was all part of 'da plan'!!

      (I'd send Walter over there to kick your ass, but I know it wouldn't
      hurt!)

      =====