Ranking All TIme Patriot Wins -- Re: Extra Points

  • Randy Pierce
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 21, 2003
      I was at UNH when we Squished the Fish and I watched the game as
      enthusiastically as any Pats fan. Two weeks later I rented a bar on
      smoke and mirrors (the Tin Palace) and hosted my first Football party
      ever. UGH...

      So while I completely understand why you might rate it higher. For
      me the Jags game was the most electric atmosphere up to that point in
      the old Fox. They installed the new sound system and I had a few
      close friends with me for the game. Coach and Jose helped us find a
      way to bring a damn living room setup in the back of a Ryder truck to
      the lot. It was tremendously cold but not for us in the heated truck
      opened int he back to share Jambalaya, Madden Football and the
      socializin' central which was the Tailgate party's roots. The game
      was dramatic from the lights out (planned to get a new stadium push?)
      to the Hail Mary barrage by Brunnell. Pats won and the stands were a
      love fest of jubilant players and fans. Good memories so I think
      I'll keep it at #3. :)