Team Victory

  • PatsWickedPissah@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2003
      What a win!
      What a team victory.
      Good run D.  Decent pass D.
      O when we needed it.
      Some mistakes but stayed cool under pressure.
      Caught some breaks on the FGs.  Made one break by Seymore's block exemplifying special teams play.
      I like the 2003 team better than the 2001 team.  More talent.  Great heart.  Remains to be seen how lucky these guys are.
      If we go at least 1-1 before the break we're 6-3, in great position to win the AFCE.  And now I think, why should we expect to lose in Denvah?  My loser mentality.  Let's win there again like Bledsoe et. al. did 3 years ago.

      -p