Re: [patriotzip] Re: NPC - Can't Let This One Pass

  • Bob George
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 17, 2003
      > ***** Bob, I have to say that I was frequently frustrated for entire
      > games by Bill Parcell's insistence on running up the middle for three
      > fruitles attempts to get a 1st down, or TD damn near every time he got
      > into the RZ. Remember that?

      Just thought of one...Parcells kicking to Howard in SB XXXI! Except that
      TRAITOROUS RETCH was probably doing it on purpose!

      Bob G
    • George R
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 17, 2003
        ***** A valid candidate! That play didn't have an "immediate personal
        impact" on me. I was at work (in Shanghai, China) during that game, and
        missed it. Perhaps fortunate for the residents of Shanghai! :-)

        George

        --- Bob George <bobgeorge@...> wrote:
        > > ***** Bob, I have to say that I was frequently frustrated for
        > entire
        > > games by Bill Parcell's insistence on running up the middle for
        > three
        > > fruitles attempts to get a 1st down, or TD damn near every time he
        > got
        > > into the RZ. Remember that?
        >
        > Just thought of one...Parcells kicking to Howard in SB XXXI! Except
        > that
        > TRAITOROUS RETCH was probably doing it on purpose!
        >
        > Bob G

        =====
        George
        ** N E Patriots ....
        Last AFC World Champions! **
      • Monty Rodrigues
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 20, 2003
          How about kicking off to Howard in the Super Bowl?

          Monty