It's the Coaching

  • Randy Pierce
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 17, 2003
      I have the utmost confidence in the Patriot Coaching staff. Sure I
      get down on Weiss' selections at times but ultimately I believe he is
      quite competent and very hard working. New England fans don't all
      have such confidence this morning but I found it a time to reflect
      ont he good fortunes of the New England Patriot coaching world. In
      fact in my preview this week it is that coaching advantage which is
      my single source of worthwhile confidence for Sunday.

      I recall Wannstedt having the game in his hand against us last
      December and being too foolish to use Ricky Williams to get his
      goal. I don't think we'll hand it to him quite as easily. I heard a
      quote from Belichick given to the team which makes it clear to me
      that this game is one he feels is especially significant and thus
      worthy of pulling out all stops. I even speculate our 3-4 last week
      was to wear down the Dolphins planning a bit more this week as we
      prepare to take our first Sept-Oct win in Miami ever!

    • llj7366@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 17, 2003
        GO PATS! I really hope this happens for us. After the Sox, I don't think
        that I can take another defeat this week!
        LISA
      • Bob George
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 17, 2003
          And let's get the baseball equivalent of Belichick to take over the Sox
          after Grady gets FIRED!!!

          Bob G