Re: [patriotzip] Trading places

  • Buh Buh KEn
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 11, 2003
      I've still got some hope for Graham for a few reasons. First, with Fauria
      doing so good last year he didn't have much time to get out there and show
      his stuff. Second, his times of shining has made him looking like Mike
      Alstott to me where people just bounce off him and can't take him down.

      Bad views, I think even I can run faster than him and he has shown he is
      injury prone.

      Buh Buh KEn

      High-speed Internet access as low as $29.95/month (depending on the local
      service providers in your area). Click here. https://broadband.msn.com
    • Randy Pierce
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 11, 2003
        --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "Buh Buh KEn" <phish8684@h...>
        wrote:
        I give first round draft picks two years to prove worthwhile and he's
        on his second year. Right now he's only showed a penchant for
        injuries which overcomes some talent. He struggles to run the routes
        but I don't hear many folk complain about his speed. I'm hoping he
        rejoins us in full force and dangerous fashion very soon.

        How was your Titans Tailgate?

        Zip

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 13, 2003
          The Titans Tailgate was awesome supporting my Branch jersey, nothing crazy,
          just me and my friend but the game was awesome! I loved the excitement, the
          crowd was awesome, and the seats were fabulous!

          Buh Buh KEn

          I give first round draft picks two years to prove worthwhile and he's
          on his second year. Right now he's only showed a penchant for
          injuries which overcomes some talent. He struggles to run the routes
          but I don't hear many folk complain about his speed. I'm hoping he
          rejoins us in full force and dangerous fashion very soon.

          How was your Titans Tailgate?

          Surf and talk on the phone at the same time with broadband Internet access.
          Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month (depending on the local service
          providers in your area). https://broadband.msn.com