Re: winning

  • Randy Pierce
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 10, 2003
      I'd love our defense if it didn't let the Giants score 24 points!

      --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "Douglas" <club_master30087@y...>
      wrote:
      > If you want to know the score before the game is played, set your e-
      > mail on INDIVIDUAL MESSAGES or any other form of receiving mail!
      > Atlanta Falcons go on the road to meet the St. Louis Rams. This
      will
      > be a rough bus ride or plane flight, listening to the Coach tell it
      > like it is. When it's all said and done, I see the St. Louis Rams
      > giving up one at Home.
      >
      > That's right! I see this game going into Over Time with the Atlanta
      > Falcons Winning by a field goal.
      >
      > The Final Score and the chance for me to increase my Monday Night
      > Record to 6 Wins - 0 Losses.
      >
      > ATLANTA FALCONS 27
      > ST. LOUIS RAMS 24
      > Here's a few other Scores for you.
      > I Like the team with the Double Star ** next to it!
      > CAROLINA 19 - **INDIANAPOLIS 27 - Need I say more?
      > NY GIANTS 24 - **NEW ENGLAND 30 - I always liked the way the
      Patriots
      > play defense.
      > PHILADELPHIA 16 - **DALLAS 23 - Dallas is Back Baby, and without
      > Emmit Smith, that cry baby. LOL!
      > TAMPA BAY 12 - **WASHINGTON 20 - So what? Tampa showed up in the
      > superbowl. This is Washington, deal with it!
      > PITTSBURGH 19 - **DENVER 20 - Oh this shall be a good one. Have
      > plenty of popcorn and soda pop, and save me a kernel will ya?
      > **BALTIMORE 31 - ARIZONA 12 - The Ravens are making some noise, and
      > Cardinals will be listening.
      > SAN FRANCISCO 16 - **SEATTLE 21 - Them Seahawks are proving to me
      > that they are to be reckoned with, so the 49er's better reckon.
      > All other scores are available upon request, before they play
      please!
    • Doug Penney
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 13, 2003
        Ask and ye shall receive. How awesome is it to have the Giants get a
        measly 6 points against us?

        Doug

        --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "Randy Pierce" <patriotzip@y...>