Re: Great Day!

  • Randy Pierce
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2003
      You are welcome and it certainly was a great day for football.
      Perfect weather, ideal tailgate and a very entertaining game in which
      our boys played very physical and were quite entertaining.

      I hope in the future we may get to enjoy many more gems such as this
      game. Hopefully catch a few more folks from this board at a tailgate.

      Go Pats,
      Zip

      --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, PatsWickedPissah@a... wrote:
      > I'd like to thank again Zip's tailgate crew, Zip, Ostend, Karen
      (Mrs B),
      > Monty et. al. for their hospitality and fine food. Great to see
      billy boy,
      > Darren, Laureen, Steve and the regulars. Great day and a great
      game. Things turned
      > around in the game just after I wanted Adam dead and Sharon wanted
      Brady