Broken Twig?

  • PatsWickedPissah@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2003
      Oct 8 Dan Pires, of the New Bedford Standard-Times, reports New England Patriots WR Deion Branch (ankle) did not practice Wednesday, Oct. 8

      Yet another reason he's called 'The Twig'.

      -p (is ANYBODY besides Brown healthy in the WR corps?)
    • Randy Pierce
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 10, 2003
        I think Mr. Branch had an excellent game and is enjoying a decent
        season. I'll forgive him the early season TD drop now that he seems
        to have found himself again. His 3rd and 18 completion as well as
        his catch to the 1 yard line earned my respect for at least the week
        regardless of whether he practices on Wednesday. Ty Law didn't
        practice all last week and I don't hear much grumbling about his
        performance level in the game...