winning

  • Douglas
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 8, 2003
      If you want to know the score before the game is played, set your e-
      mail on INDIVIDUAL MESSAGES or any other form of receiving mail!
      Atlanta Falcons go on the road to meet the St. Louis Rams. This will
      be a rough bus ride or plane flight, listening to the Coach tell it
      like it is. When it's all said and done, I see the St. Louis Rams
      giving up one at Home.

      That's right! I see this game going into Over Time with the Atlanta
      Falcons Winning by a field goal.

      The Final Score and the chance for me to increase my Monday Night
      Record to 6 Wins - 0 Losses.

      ATLANTA FALCONS 27
      ST. LOUIS RAMS 24
      Here's a few other Scores for you.
      I Like the team with the Double Star ** next to it!
      CAROLINA 19 - **INDIANAPOLIS 27 - Need I say more?
      NY GIANTS 24 - **NEW ENGLAND 30 - I always liked the way the Patriots
      play defense.
      PHILADELPHIA 16 - **DALLAS 23 - Dallas is Back Baby, and without
      Emmit Smith, that cry baby. LOL!
      TAMPA BAY 12 - **WASHINGTON 20 - So what? Tampa showed up in the
      superbowl. This is Washington, deal with it!
      PITTSBURGH 19 - **DENVER 20 - Oh this shall be a good one. Have
      plenty of popcorn and soda pop, and save me a kernel will ya?
      **BALTIMORE 31 - ARIZONA 12 - The Ravens are making some noise, and
      Cardinals will be listening.
      SAN FRANCISCO 16 - **SEATTLE 21 - Them Seahawks are proving to me
      that they are to be reckoned with, so the 49er's better reckon.
      All other scores are available upon request, before they play please!
    • Randy Pierce
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 10, 2003
        I'd love our defense if it didn't let the Giants score 24 points!

        --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "Douglas" <club_master30087@y...>
        wrote:
        > If you want to know the score before the game is played, set your e-
        > mail on INDIVIDUAL MESSAGES or any other form of receiving mail!
        > Atlanta Falcons go on the road to meet the St. Louis Rams. This
        will
        > be a rough bus ride or plane flight, listening to the Coach tell it
        > like it is. When it's all said and done, I see the St. Louis Rams
        > giving up one at Home.
        >
        > That's right! I see this game going into Over Time with the Atlanta
        > Falcons Winning by a field goal.
        >
        > The Final Score and the chance for me to increase my Monday Night
        > Record to 6 Wins - 0 Losses.
        >
        > ATLANTA FALCONS 27
        > ST. LOUIS RAMS 24
        > Here's a few other Scores for you.
        > I Like the team with the Double Star ** next to it!
        > CAROLINA 19 - **INDIANAPOLIS 27 - Need I say more?
        > NY GIANTS 24 - **NEW ENGLAND 30 - I always liked the way the
        Patriots
        > play defense.
        > PHILADELPHIA 16 - **DALLAS 23 - Dallas is Back Baby, and without
        > Emmit Smith, that cry baby. LOL!
        > TAMPA BAY 12 - **WASHINGTON 20 - So what? Tampa showed up in the
        > superbowl. This is Washington, deal with it!
        > PITTSBURGH 19 - **DENVER 20 - Oh this shall be a good one. Have
        > plenty of popcorn and soda pop, and save me a kernel will ya?
        > **BALTIMORE 31 - ARIZONA 12 - The Ravens are making some noise, and
        > Cardinals will be listening.
        > SAN FRANCISCO 16 - **SEATTLE 21 - Them Seahawks are proving to me
        > that they are to be reckoned with, so the 49er's better reckon.
        > All other scores are available upon request, before they play
        please!
      • Doug Penney
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 13, 2003
          Ask and ye shall receive. How awesome is it to have the Giants get a
          measly 6 points against us?

          Doug

          --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "Randy Pierce" <patriotzip@y...>