Re: Trading places

  • PatsWickedPissah@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 7, 2003
      In a message dated 10/7/03 6:14:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time, nancyandmiguel@... writes:

      The Jets NG are ignoring/neglecting the facts that the Pats gave up a
      6th round pick in the trade up for Warren and a 3rd round pick in the
      trade up for Wilson.

      --
      Miguel (reads the Jets NG for laughs and not for facts)

      *********************
      Well, I guess if I sleep with the pigs I get covered with garbage.
      -p
    • Buh Buh KEn
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 11, 2003
        I've still got some hope for Graham for a few reasons. First, with Fauria
        doing so good last year he didn't have much time to get out there and show
        his stuff. Second, his times of shining has made him looking like Mike
        Alstott to me where people just bounce off him and can't take him down.

        Bad views, I think even I can run faster than him and he has shown he is
        injury prone.

        Buh Buh KEn

        High-speed Internet access as low as $29.95/month (depending on the local
        service providers in your area). Click here. https://broadband.msn.com
      • Randy Pierce
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 11, 2003
          --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "Buh Buh KEn" <phish8684@h...>
          wrote:
          I give first round draft picks two years to prove worthwhile and he's
          on his second year. Right now he's only showed a penchant for
          injuries which overcomes some talent. He struggles to run the routes
          but I don't hear many folk complain about his speed. I'm hoping he
          rejoins us in full force and dangerous fashion very soon.

          How was your Titans Tailgate?

          Zip

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 13, 2003
            The Titans Tailgate was awesome supporting my Branch jersey, nothing crazy,
            just me and my friend but the game was awesome! I loved the excitement, the
            crowd was awesome, and the seats were fabulous!

            Buh Buh KEn

            I give first round draft picks two years to prove worthwhile and he's
            on his second year. Right now he's only showed a penchant for
            injuries which overcomes some talent. He struggles to run the routes
            but I don't hear many folk complain about his speed. I'm hoping he
            rejoins us in full force and dangerous fashion very soon.

            How was your Titans Tailgate?

            Surf and talk on the phone at the same time with broadband Internet access.
            Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month (depending on the local service
            providers in your area). https://broadband.msn.com