Trading places

  • PatsWickedPissah@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 7, 2003
      Just realized this when reading the Jets newsgroup.  Jets took the fat stump DuhWayne for the equivalent of Warren, Klecko, a 1st rounder next year AND Eugene Wilson.  Makes the bad decision to trade up for Dan "El Stumpo" Graham not so bad in comparison.

       -p (George knows NOTHING about TEs)
    • PatsWickedPissah@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 7, 2003
        In a message dated 10/7/03 6:14:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time, nancyandmiguel@... writes:

        The Jets NG are ignoring/neglecting the facts that the Pats gave up a
        6th round pick in the trade up for Warren and a 3rd round pick in the
        trade up for Wilson.

        --
        Miguel (reads the Jets NG for laughs and not for facts)

        *********************
        Well, I guess if I sleep with the pigs I get covered with garbage.
        -p
      • Buh Buh KEn
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 11, 2003
          I've still got some hope for Graham for a few reasons. First, with Fauria
          doing so good last year he didn't have much time to get out there and show
          his stuff. Second, his times of shining has made him looking like Mike
          Alstott to me where people just bounce off him and can't take him down.

          Bad views, I think even I can run faster than him and he has shown he is
          injury prone.

          Buh Buh KEn

          High-speed Internet access as low as $29.95/month (depending on the local
          service providers in your area). Click here. https://broadband.msn.com
        • Randy Pierce
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 11, 2003
            --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "Buh Buh KEn" <phish8684@h...>
            wrote:
            I give first round draft picks two years to prove worthwhile and he's
            on his second year. Right now he's only showed a penchant for
            injuries which overcomes some talent. He struggles to run the routes
            but I don't hear many folk complain about his speed. I'm hoping he
            rejoins us in full force and dangerous fashion very soon.

            How was your Titans Tailgate?

            Zip

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 13, 2003
              The Titans Tailgate was awesome supporting my Branch jersey, nothing crazy,
              just me and my friend but the game was awesome! I loved the excitement, the
              crowd was awesome, and the seats were fabulous!

              Buh Buh KEn

              I give first round draft picks two years to prove worthwhile and he's
              on his second year. Right now he's only showed a penchant for
              injuries which overcomes some talent. He struggles to run the routes
              but I don't hear many folk complain about his speed. I'm hoping he
              rejoins us in full force and dangerous fashion very soon.

              How was your Titans Tailgate?

              Surf and talk on the phone at the same time with broadband Internet access.
              Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month (depending on the local service
              providers in your area). https://broadband.msn.com