Great Day!

  • PatsWickedPissah@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6 9:54 AM
      I'd like to thank again Zip's tailgate crew, Zip, Ostend, Karen (Mrs B), Monty et. al. for their hospitality and fine food.  Great to see billy boy, Darren, Laureen, Steve and the regulars.  Great day and a great game.  Things turned around in the game just after I wanted Adam dead and Sharon wanted Brady killed.  I for one never expected such a clouded outcome.

       -phil
    • Randy Pierce
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 10 3:16 PM
        You are welcome and it certainly was a great day for football.
        Perfect weather, ideal tailgate and a very entertaining game in which
        our boys played very physical and were quite entertaining.

        I hope in the future we may get to enjoy many more gems such as this
        game. Hopefully catch a few more folks from this board at a tailgate.

        Go Pats,
        Zip