Re: Sunday Titan Tailgate

  • Randy Pierce
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2003
      It will be great to see you Phil.

      Our lot is now devoid of trees and there is no longer 'the path.'
      I'm told it looks entirely different and I've made a note on the
      tailgate directions to that end. We WILL be in this lot but we may
      move to the exact opposite side of this lot. We do such to still
      have a tree wall and to shorten our walk into the game. We have
      THREE of the white Canopy's as well as the ever present Full Tilt -
      Full Time Banner! So as you enter the lot you may wish to keep your
      eyes open for the potential moved home of the trio of canopies.
      Either that or listen for Ostend growling as he smells ya comin.
      This will be Ostend's first game of the year as there was a labor
      dispute during the Jets game!

      Full tailgate decisions will be posted tonight after all parties have
      checked in...

      Zip