Tough but Some Good Points

  • Randy Pierce
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2003
      I'm sure there will be a lot of people down about this game. I'm
      frustrated at the last four plays as I feel they were almost
      completely mishandled. After listening to the post-game conferences
      other than Belichick's I'm more of the opinion that this game will do
      the team some benefit. Had they rallied and won it I think it would
      have done them tremendous benefit but I still believe digging into
      that hole and emerging to the point they should have tied or won it,
      I believe it will do them consdierable good.

      This defense did a very good job in my opinion and deserve a
      tremendous amount of credit. They made the Redskins work
      tremendously hard for everything and the numbers of this potent
      offense will drop considerably after facing the Patriot defnese.
      Brady had a very poor day and Faulk had a worse day, not just for the
      fumble. How does Champ Bailey not get blocked on that fumble?

      Ah well amidst the frustration I think this team now knows they can
      contend despite their injuries. I think they will be better for this
      loss. After the Buffalo game I wanted to be .500 at this point. We
      could have been better but we are there. We have a score to settle
      with the Titans and they will be a great challenge but I think maybe
      now we are ready to rise up to that challenge.

      Anyone hear a real time estimate for Ted Washington yet?