Spurrier's new QB

  • PatsWickedPissah@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2003
      Spurrier had put together the perfect team for the Redskins.
      The only thing that was missing was a good quarterback. He'd
      scouted all the colleges and even the Canadian and European
      Leagues, but he couldn't find a QB who'd ensure a SB win.

      Then one night while watching CNN he saw a war-zone scene
      in Afghanistan. In one corner of the background, he spotted a
      young Afghan Muslim soldier with an incredible arm. He threw a
      hand-grenade straight into a 15th story window 100 yards away.
      KABOOM!

      He threw another hand-grenade 75 yds away, right into a chimney.
      KA-BLOOEY!  Then he threw another at a passing car going 90 mph.
      BULLS-EYE!

      "I've got to get this guy!" Steve said to himself. "He has the perfect
      arm!" So, he brings him to the States and teaches him the great game
      of football. And the Redskins go on to win the Super Bowl.

      The young Afghan is hailed as the great hero of football, and when
      the coach asks him what he wants, all the young man wants is to call
      his mother.

      Mom," he says into the phone, "I just won the Super Bowl!" "I don't
      want to talk to you," the old Muslim woman says. "You deserted us.
      You are not my son!"

      "I don't think you understand, Mother," the young man pleads. "I've
      won the greatest sporting event in the world. I'm here among thousands
      of my adoring fans."

      No! Let me tell you!" his mother retorts. "At this very moment,
      there are gunshots all around us. The neighborhood is a pile of rubble.
      Your two brothers were beaten within an inch of their lives last week,
      and I have to keep your sister in the house so she doesn't get raped!"

      The old lady pauses, and then tearfully says, "I will never forgive
      you for making us move to Washington DC!"