Re: [patriotzip] Houston we have tickets

  • rob.bosch@rcn.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 24, 2003
      Randy, Pats Freak is here..alive and well. I'm just a much
      more quiet Pats Freak...as I have been very busy. And I
      would love to go to Houston (although that city is actually
      kind of boring) to see the Pats play, but I barely have two
      nickles to rub together.

      Anyway, thanks for asking for me buddy. I hope to post more
      messages to the board in the upcoming weeks, that is
      assuming there are enough Patriots left to actually field a
      team!

      -Pats Freak