Re: [patriotzip] Re: Brady's elbow after the Philly game

  • PatsWickedPissah@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 24, 2003
      In a message dated 9/24/2003 2:10:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time, patriotzip@... writes:
      I'm convinced by his performance and the reports on the arm/elbow
      that Tom Brady needs to get some rest to that arm.  It is further my
      belief that Damon Huard is perfectly capable of being a short term
      solution while Tom heals.  As badly as our defense is beat up our
      offense is going to have to start carrying a bit more of the load and
      I really believe this will need a healthier QB in the game.
      I agree completely for the reason you stated.  In fact, I'd thought the same thing during the Jets game as TV gave us a great shot of Tom grabbing his elbow and wincing when the Jets pass rush sacked him.  Get him out and put in a healthy Huard.  BB would really impress me if he did so Sunday, unexpectedly giving the Washington D a different QB.  Psych 'em out.

       -phil