Re: Brady's arm injury

  • Bill Beaulac
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 23, 2003
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "John Warren" <packy001@...>
      > I think the Jets went out of there way to hit Brady on
      > the arm.

      As long as it is a legal hit I have now problem with
      players trying to go after an opponents weakness or
      want to say that Plammer had a seperated shoulder?
      Why do you think BB is so evaisive on the PAts injuries?
      If the Pats were playing the Broncos this week I'd be
      rooting for HArrison to hit Portis with a wallop right
      between the numbers!!! What happens in a boxing match
      when a guy gets cut? YUp, they work on hitting the same
      spot.

      > The play where he was stripped, they went after his arm.

      If they are trying to strip the ball (which they generally are),
      that would imply that htey'd be going after his arm whether
      it was hurt, or not.

      >The cheap shot in the end zone after
      > he slid in for the TD (I can't believe that wasn't
      > called either a late hit or roughing the QB)was
      > another attempt to hurt him.

      I thought it should have been flagged, too. The is
      a difference between a cheap shot and a legal hit.

      -bill [ PATS 12 ]