Compton No big Loss

  • John Warren
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2003
      I have not been a big fan of Compton over the last two
      years. By todays standards he is underweight for an
      OL. There is no place in the NFL for an OL that is
      under 300lbs. He got by on guile and experience.
      Replacing him may be a blessing in disguise.

      Consequently, I love Woody at RG. I don't think our
      OL got enough credit for last weekends win. Yeah the
      Jets don't have the best run defense, but we don't h
      ave the greatest RB (Smith) either.

      Neal and Jones will probably be back in the starting
      lineup as soon as they are ready. Klemm was not good,
      but in defense of the OL, the backs did a poor job of
      blocking and another play was a screen where the DL wa
      slet through untouched.

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com