Re: [patriotzip] Biggest Bust

  • John Warren
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 22, 2003
      I totally disagree with the assessment on Graham.
      Brady is just not looking for him. He was wide open
      before Brady signaled him. All Bradt had to do was
      loft it over the LB. But no .. Tom had to hold onto
      the ball until Graham absolutely cleared himself.

      The long pass to grahm was thrown behind him. Graham
      was lucky to even get one paw on it. Lets face, Brady
      is hurtin and had a pretty bad game. I would have
      yanked him out and put in Huard. He isn't helping the
      team playing this hurt.

      Klemm ... your time has come and gone ... cya!

      BTW I loved Woody at RG.

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com