Who has lost a step?

  • southwestnut
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2003
      Lawyer Milloy or Bill Bellichick.

      Here are the terms of the deal

      The four-year contract is worth $15 million, nearly two-thirds of
      that in the first two seasons of the deal. Milloy will receive a $5
      million signing bonus and base salaries of $2 million for 2003 and
      $2.75 million for 2004. The Washington Redskins, who finished as the
      runner-up team in the Milloy sweepstakes, offered about $6 million
      in the first two years of their proposal.

      I will be looking at the defensive stats of the Bills all season.
      Pats had an opportunity to be special this year, but at this moment
      I think they choked on a $1 million and gave away the heart and soul
      of the defense. Lawyer made himself more money because of this
      fiasco (good for him). New England WAS becoming a place like San
      Francisco where players wanted to come. With this fiasco I think it
      has totally changed.

      On the brighter side, at least we are under the cap. Any pro-
      bowlers left out there to sign?