Milloy acceots Bills Offer

  • John Warren
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2003
      WCVB Channel 5 Mike Lynch just reported on the 5:30
      news that Milloy accepted a deadline offer from the
      Bills. They wanted him signed today so he could play
      on Sunday! No terms were given out

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
    • llj7366@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2003
        I cannot believe that this has happened. I am disgusted. And so
        disappointed in the Pats. I can't imagine that our defense will not be hurt by this
        move. We have lost a leader and a damn good player.