Thanks Lawyer Milloy

  • John Warren
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2003
      Bill Beaulac started it ...

      "I wish Lawyer Milloy all the best and IF he is signed
      by the Bills, I will have a difficult time not rooting
      for him."

      I want to add to this ...

      Thanks for the 106 straight starts, for representing
      the team with pride, for being there at all the off
      season workouts and not being a distraction.

      Thanks for estructuring your contract as many times as
      you did ... that in itself helped us sign some of
      those veteran free agents that got us to the Super
      Bowl.

      Thanks for your leadership on and off the field. Your
      team 1st attitude that led to the entire team coming
      out together for the Super Bowl introductions.

      Thanks for that crazy dance you did at City Hall
      plaza.

      I wish it didn't have to end this way and that you
      were able to finish your career as a Patriot.

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
    • llj7366@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2003
        AMEN TO ALL OF THAT!  He is going to be missed for sure.