Re: Was there something else going on?

  • BB
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 7 8:24 PM
      From: "George R" <patsfangr@...>

      > ***** It was really hard to tell that there were other players, let
      > alone another team, on the field with that infuriating constant drone
      > about Shockey. I mean, the guy is a great player. But do you talk about
      > him for the entire %*&(%#% game, when he's out of the game after the
      > 1st quarter?! I was really pissed at that broadcast team.

      Jeremy this, Tiki that, Collins this, Fassel's great . . . blah,
      blah, blah, the Giants go t there jocks handed to them.

      -bill [ PATS 12 ]
    • PatsWickedPissah@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 8 5:22 AM
        In a message dated 8/7/2003 11:24:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time, beaulac@... writes:

        >***** It was really hard to tell that there were other players, let
        >alone another team, on the field with that infuriating constant drone
        >about Shockey. I mean, the guy is a great player. But do you talk about
        >him for the entire %*&(%#% game, when he's out of the game after the
        >1st quarter?! I was really pissed at that broadcast team.

            Jeremy this, Tiki that, Collins this, Fassel's great . . . blah,
            blah, blah,  the Giants go t there jocks handed to them.

        -bill  [ PATS  12 ]

        I shut off ESPN and turned on Gil & Gino right after the fawning Fassel interview where he said that his powerful O was upgraded in the off-season to have a "playmaker at every position".  You never hear BB talk like that.  In the postgame he was so dour you'd think that his dog died.  Downplayed Klecko's and My Man Rohan's game.  GWAD it was good to see the NY media hafta choke on their own Jints praising bile.

        -p