Re: [patriotzip] Mrs. B's Annual Training Camp Reports 8/5 (final)

  • Karen C
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 5, 2003

      From: Karen C
      Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2003 8:47 PM
      Subject: [patriotzip] Mrs. B's Annual Training Camp Reports 8/5 (final)

         .  Vrabel Givens made a huge catch in the EZ and plowed into the goal post and Lawyer Milloy who was sitting on his favorite resting spot... the water cooler.
      Actually, I left that Vrabel spot open because I wanted to get the quote exact... but my husband was in a hurry to go out and I never finished it nor proof read it...

      Vrabel missed a pick and Pepper went crazy and Mike yelled out... "Who put glass in my shoes??"

      Mrs. B