Mrs. B's Annual Training Camp Reports 8/1

  • Karen
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2003
      A bit soggy Mrs. B reporting on this morning's session.  I picked up Kate and Rehannen at the train station, then we headed up for the 9-11 practice. Outfitted with Pats' Ponchos, we were prepared to stand outside around the turf field in the rain but they didn't let us go down there (like they eventually did on Sunday when they were on that field.)  We ended up watching on the Jumbotron from the stadium bowl.   Hooked up with my Southern Gent, Bama and settled in to watch the boys on the big screen.  (Side Note:  Those heavy duty ponchos are a great buy for $10 bucks!!  http://proshop.patriots.com/index.cfm?ac=ViewProductDetail&PID=3985&CP=1)

      Anyway... not really much of note to report today. Here are my highlights of the day.  Bethel Johnson and David Patten were both participating fully in today's practice.  Law was still in his pseudo uniform.  Looked for Redmond and Branch but didn't see their numbers flash across the screen.  (Regular walking wounded still out of action.) Christian Fauria once again looked outstanding while Baxter is also looking solid.  (I can see them keeping all 3 TE's if at all possible.) Givens was is outplaying Ward, IMO...!!  ( I would like to see 80,83,86,81 and 87 if we only go with 5WR)

      I spent some time yapping with Bama, checking out the concert stage set up, and was at mercy of the camera person so I'm not up to par today...  But I definitely paid close attention to the play of the day.... none other than My Man, Tedy B's block of a Brady(?) pass which was tipped to Asante Samuel for a TD!   My buddy, Jarvis Green took a lap for encroachment today... (haven't seen too many of those this year, thankfully.)  Aric Morris and Chris Akin both got picks while doing drills.  Brady fumbled a snap and I noticed Rohan out there a lot today.  Huard was in when they worked against the clock at the end, taking the snap then spiking the ball..... The guys all did sprints at the end of practice, which ended about 15 minutes early.

      Even though we were in the bowl, 5 players came up to sign in the concourse area behind those portable fence things.  Rosey was one of them and a couple of other guys but (unbelievable but true... ) I'm not sure who they were!  They had to be new guys because, just ask the "Cruise Brothers", Mrs. B is known as the "Walking Media Guide"!

      Mrs. B (who is listening to The Boss right now, getting stoked for tomorrow night's show at my home away from home....Gillette!)
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Just can't get enough Bruschi?
      Visit www.patriotworld.com and
      check out TotallyTedy!
    • PatsWickedPissah@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2003
        In a message dated 8/1/2003 3:18:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time, PatsFan54@... writes:

        Tedy B's block of a Brady(?) pass which was tipped to Asante Samuel for a
        TD!   My buddy, Jarvis Green took a lap for encroachment today... (haven't
        seen too many of those this year, thankfully.)  Aric Morris and Chris Akin
        both got picks while doing drills.  Brady fumbled a snap

        Time to trade Brady to, say, the Jets and start my man Rohan!

        -p