Have Karen and Zip Heard About This?!

  • George R
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 15, 2003
      "The projected starters are Colvin, Ted Johnson, Roman
      Phifer and Mike Vrabel, and that means Belichick can bring veterans
      like Tedy Bruschi and Willie McGinest off the bench."

      Tedy is a BACKUP?!

      =====
      George
      ** N E Patriots ....
      Last AFC World Champions! **
    • PatsWickedPissah@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 15, 2003
        In a message dated 7/15/2003 10:23:06 AM Eastern Daylight Time, patsfangr@... writes:

        "The projected starters are Colvin, Ted Johnson, Roman
        Phifer and Mike Vrabel, and that means Belichick can bring veterans
        like Tedy Bruschi and Willie McGinest off the bench."

        Tedy is a BACKUP?!

        Uh, look at the depth chart at Patriots.com
        This should not be news to anybody, FWIW

        Now that you Bruschiites have all gone ballistic, remember the purpose of training camp and relax.

        -p
      • Bob George
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 15, 2003
          > "The projected starters are Colvin, Ted Johnson, Roman
          > Phifer and Mike Vrabel, and that means Belichick can bring veterans
          > like Tedy Bruschi and Willie McGinest off the bench."
          >
          > Tedy is a BACKUP?!

          Whose projection is this? I'm sure Bruschi will beat out either TJ or
          Phifer...BTW since when is Phifer an inside backer?

          Bob G
        • Randy Pierce
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 22, 2003
            I'm guessing this has been handled by now but this is of very low
            significance. First I'm all about the Patriots first and foremost.
            I love the style of football played by Tedy: intelligent, hard
            working and overachieving. Even *IF* this report meant anything, I'd
            be psyched to know the Patriots had such quality depth. However, in
            this case the article was based on whom took the field at mini-camp
            and during this time Tedy was still rehabbing. As such I say just
            watch and see how things start developing tomorrow!

            Go Pats!

            --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, George R <patsfangr@y...> wrote:
            > "The projected starters are Colvin, Ted Johnson, Roman
            > Phifer and Mike Vrabel, and that means Belichick can bring veterans
            > like Tedy Bruschi and Willie McGinest off the bench."
            >
            > Tedy is a BACKUP?!
            >

            > =====
            > George
            > ** N E Patriots ....
            > Last AFC World Champions! **
          • Randy Pierce
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 22, 2003
              Ummm which of us went ballistic?

              Does Ostend need to give you a little FTFT treatment?
              Well at least you know it doesn't matter until it matters!

              Zip