Re: Woody's weight

  • BB
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2003
      From: "Karen" <PatsFan54@...>

      > I'm always working on things, trying to improve. The [shotgun] snapping is
      > always an issue. I'm always looking to improve on my technique.''

      I really hope that, if Woody is going to remain at OC
      on a permanent basis, he learns to handle the shotgun
      as Compton can't have too many years left.

      Brew, could the problem be mostly a mental one that
      Woody is having difficutly dealing with? By that I mean,
      does the OC have to snap with his head down or at least
      just prior to snapping in the shotgun?

      > Woody is
      > looking forward to training camp at Gillette Stadium because of the
      > state-of-the-art facilities. The players will be staying in a Route 1
      hotel
      > rather than a dorm .

      I wonder if the team will be staying at the End Zone?

      -bill (Catamounts)