Woody's weight

  • Karen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2003

      Woody, who completed the team's strength and conditioning program, said he will come to camp at his normal weight of 320 pounds. Contrary to some propaganda, ''My weight has been the same since I came into the league,'' said Woody, who said his contract extension talks are ongoing but nothing is imminent. ''I hit the weights pretty hard this offseason. I made all of my workouts, so I don't know where that's coming from, nor would I ever worry about something like that because I know there's no truth to it. Why would I ever come to camp out of shape in my contract year? I feel great right now. I'm always working on things, trying to improve. The [shotgun] snapping is always an issue. I'm always looking to improve on my technique.'' Woody is looking forward to training camp at Gillette Stadium because of the state-of-the-art facilities. The players will be staying in a Route 1 hotel rather than a dorm .

      Mrs. B.. < -----guess I'm the only one at an all time high

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Just can't get enough Bruschi?
      Visit www.patriotworld.com and
      check out TotallyTedy!
    • BB
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 14, 2003
        From: "Karen" <PatsFan54@...>

        > I'm always working on things, trying to improve. The [shotgun] snapping is
        > always an issue. I'm always looking to improve on my technique.''

        I really hope that, if Woody is going to remain at OC
        on a permanent basis, he learns to handle the shotgun
        as Compton can't have too many years left.

        Brew, could the problem be mostly a mental one that
        Woody is having difficutly dealing with? By that I mean,
        does the OC have to snap with his head down or at least
        just prior to snapping in the shotgun?

        > Woody is
        > looking forward to training camp at Gillette Stadium because of the
        > state-of-the-art facilities. The players will be staying in a Route 1
        hotel
        > rather than a dorm .

        I wonder if the team will be staying at the End Zone?

        -bill (Catamounts)