Games in Foxboro

  • PatsWickedPissah@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2003
      Split the tix with my buddy Frank today
      Looks like I'll be at the following games...

      Sun. Oct. 5 vs. Tennessee (Foxboro)  1:00 pm

      Sun. Oct. 26 vs. Cleveland (Foxboro) 1:00 pm

      Sun. Dec. 7 vs. Miami (Foxboro) 4:15 pm  (late game's gonna be CHILLY for the Fins)

      Also plan to spend a time or 2 at training camp where I always fall for some obscure player to make the roster

      -p