Bruschi Brew 8

  • Randy Pierce
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2003
      Hello Pats fans and Bruschi Backers!

      We are once again preparing to Brew the infamous elixir known as
      Bruschi Brew. The Eight incarnation of this beverage will be brewed
      in Nashua, NH at Incredibrew (www.incredibrew.com). Any Bruschi
      supporting fans would be welcome to join us for the brewing or the
      bottling (presuming their age is appropriate). The brewing will
      occur on Wednesday July 2nd at 6:00 pm SHARP and take roughly 2
      hours. The bottling will occur on Friday July 18th starting at 5:00
      pm and to be completed by 8:00. You must RSVP to me (not this list)
      at Zip@...) if you wish to join us for one or both
      sessions. Tedy will be in Nashua on the Saturday (July 19) for a
      signing and undoubtedly the Friday post-bottling will have some
      social activities for those inclined to remain in the area for said
      signing.