Re: Pats sign stumpy RB

  • Randy Pierce
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2003
      He had some good years here in New England (BC) but hasn't done much
      in the pros. There is certainly no shame in backing up Priest Holmes
      and his 4 game suspension is alleged to be a protein drink mishap
      which was proven to the NFL. Of course the NFL cannot respond either
      way so this might just be posturing on the part of his agent. Worst
      case he's camp fodder to help us get a better feel for where we
      stand. I'm gonna trust Mr. Sheridan's tip on this one and tell ya
      Womack is feeling more dangerous than Phil to the other running backs
      this year.

      --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, PatsWickedPissah@a... wrote:
      > Mike Cloud is a Patriot...
      >
      > <A HREF="http://www.patriots.com/news/fullarticle.sps?