Training Camp

  • PatsWickedPissah@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 24, 2003
      Starts Wednesday 23 July for the NE Patriots
      http://www.nfl.com/partners/aol/index.html?http://www.nfl.com/news/story/6435203

      I am jacked and pumped about the intense level of competition I forsee for many many positions this summah!

      -p (feeling dangerous)
    • Randy Pierce
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 26, 2003
        It simply cannot be soon enough for me. I am definitely thirsty for
        more and will be attempting to make my annual journey to camp.
        Anyone else on the list besides Ms Every Day (Mrs B) going to journey
        there? Perhaps we could coordinate a day down there? I'm thinking
        the morning session rather than the evening (although I'll do both
        during my time there) because it likely will be less crowded.

        http://www.nfl.com/news/story/6435203</A>

        > I am jacked and pumped about the intense level of competition I
        forsee for
        > many many positions this summah!
        >
        > -p (feeling dangerous)
      • billysquier8403
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 2, 2004
          I know it's early......but I'm wondering if anybody can give me a
          date for training camp this week? I need a countdown and I'd really
          like to go to training camp can anybody help?THANKS!
          GO PATS
          -Tyler
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 16, 2010
            The first weekend is a little bit of a crowd rush there so I usually try to get a couple of days on the first week.
            We'll see how the schedule falls out but hopefully folks attending might post a few of their observations here.

          • papa pump
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 20, 2010
              I have never been to training camp,I understand it is free parking,but I was wondering if it is like game day,where tailgating is allowed in the parking lot.Just wanted to know what to expect. thanks,Dave

              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 20, 2010
                Totally different than gameday. There is no tailgating allowed and parking is as you mentioned free.

                www.2020visionquest.org

                I have never been to training camp,I understand it is free parking,but I was wondering if it is like game day,where
                tailgating is allowed in the parking lot.Just wanted to know what to expect. thanks,Dave

                --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "RandyZ. Pierce" <alaric02@...> wrote:

                > The first weekend is a little bit of a crowd rush there so I usually try to get a couple of days on the first week.
                > We'll see how the schedule falls out but hopefully folks attending might post a few of their observations here.
                >
                > Go Pats!
                > Zip

              • papa pump
                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 20, 2010
                  Thanks again for your knowledge, Zip

                  Message 8 of 8 , Jul 21, 2010
                    You are of course very welcome Dave.

                    Additional note is the Season Ticket Holder in Stadium Event is slated for August 2.

                    I intend to attend and hope to catch up with a few freinds there as well.

                    2020visionquest.org