Pats sign stumpy RB

  • PatsWickedPissah@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 23, 2003
      Mike Cloud is a Patriot...

      http://www.patriots.com/news/fullarticle.sps?id=24193&type=general&bhcp=1

      -p (desperate for Pats news)
    • Randy Pierce
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 26, 2003
        He had some good years here in New England (BC) but hasn't done much
        in the pros. There is certainly no shame in backing up Priest Holmes
        and his 4 game suspension is alleged to be a protein drink mishap
        which was proven to the NFL. Of course the NFL cannot respond either
        way so this might just be posturing on the part of his agent. Worst
        case he's camp fodder to help us get a better feel for where we
        stand. I'm gonna trust Mr. Sheridan's tip on this one and tell ya
        Womack is feeling more dangerous than Phil to the other running backs
        this year.

        --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, PatsWickedPissah@a... wrote:
        > Mike Cloud is a Patriot...
        >
        > <A HREF="http://www.patriots.com/news/fullarticle.sps?