Re: Tickets going on Sale

  • Randy Pierce
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 9, 2003
      The only way I know to avoid paying scalper prices is a bit tricky
      but quite fun. Simply come and tailgate with us on gameday - on the
      day of the game the Patriots release some tickets (where some is an
      amount which varies) due to player returns (usually the opposing
      team). They do this at a set time which formerly was 10:00 in the
      morning. Now the trouble is of course - what to do if you don't get
      them as a line does form and they are generally dispersed quickly.
      The answer is of course many tiered. Some folks find tickets in the
      lots at gameday - in fact I know most folks find them at cost out
      there. You could always watch it on our tailgate TV (which makes
      MOST trips so check with me first) and await our celebratory return
      for more grillin' and tailgatin'.

      There's the best I can do for ya off the top of my head.

      Go Pats! Full Tilt Full Time!!